Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation Day 2




We arrive at the lake house at 2:00am and promptly fall asleep. I am awakened mid morning to the smell of coffee, bacon and waffles. YUM! I have just lost quite a bit of weight and the challenge for this vacation is to enjoy myself yet keep off the weight. Not

an easy task with “car food snacks”, new restaurants to sample and lovely meals cooked by friends. But one I am certainly up for as I do not want all my hard work to inch its way back on. I had to purchase new clothes for the trip and putting them on each morning will keep me mindful of my goal. So I enjoy half a waffle and then some exercise. Yes, I can do this.


Our day was spent out on the lake tubing and swimming. Too much fun!


4 comments:

Tn Jed said...

Where are the Smokey Mountains? I seem to remember some nice vistas that day!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your wonderful trip!

Melanie Holtsman said...

Looks like you're having a blast, Bets. Love the pics!

Melissa Ross said...

Look at you go!